- Rugby: Losses for Hong Kong, China, Chinese Taipei
At the first day of the Hong Kong Sevens rugby tournament, Hong Kong loses to Australia, 24-12; China loses to Kenya, 47-0; and Chinese Taipei (Taiwan) loses to New Zealand, 50-5.
- Soccer: China Plays Australia to 0-0 Tie
- Diving: National Championship Results
16-year-old pair Wang Xin and Chen Ruolin won the women's synchro dive in the national diving championships, held in Hefei. Many of China's best divers sat out the event.
- Water Polo: China Men Second in Beijing Tournament
China beat a Shanghai club team and one from Guangdong, but lost to Australia, to place second in the Good Luck Beijing Water Polo Open.
- Water Polo: China Women Third in Four-Team Tournament
China's women's water polo team placed third in the Good Luck Beijing Water Polo Open, by beating a Russian team missing its first stringers. Australia won the tournament, and the US placed second.
- Soccer: Beijing Guo'an Beats Krung Thai Bank, 4-2
Beijing Guo'an is now tied for first in Group F of the Asian Champions League. The team will face Japan's Kashima Antlers, the group's other leader, in Japan April 9.
- NBA: Celtics Snap Rockets' Streak
The Boston Celtics beat the Houston Rockets 94-74, ending the second longest win streak in NBA history.
- Table Tennis: Team China Wins Men's Worlds
The Chinese men's table tennis team defeated Korea 3-0, to win gold at the world championships in Guangzhou.
- Table Tennis: China Wins Women's Worlds
In a hard-fought final, China beat Singapore 3-1 to win the Table Tennis World Champsionships in Guangzhou.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9